Here is what we want from 2008
- Write daily, establish a routine.
- Complete a clutch of scripts in time for SFW '08 in Cheltenham.
- Make some contacts/promote myself more.
- (Finally) send a follow up script to Writers Room.
- Enter Red Planet '08.
- Send a steady stream of spec scripts to 2000AD.
- Most importantly - get something published or produced somewhere.
- At least one bog update per week - and on a broader range of subjects.
- Maybe a little fiction on the blog now and again?
- Low Carb diet and plenty of regular exercise.
- Possibly create a new website.
- Buy a house.
- Have a proper holiday (like abroad and everything!).
- Organise time so Emma and I have more 'quality' time together.
- Watch plenty of good telly, films and theatre.
- Read constantly.
- Build a Linux machine.
- Get more enjoyment from small pleasures.
That's it then, good luck for the new year everyone. May it bring us all success and happiness. If you're partying tonight drink responsibly and have a good time.
Happy New Year!