- Not enough Sylar
- Hiro was in feudal Japan too long
- Peter Petrelli has fallen out of character and become dull (and those Oirish accents were awful! Are there no Irish actors in America? What about Colm Meaney?)
- Claire & her Dad going back to square one with their distrust issues.
- My Two Dad's starring Parkman and Mohinder
- Parkman's Dad (and his ability) was terrifying
- Nathan takes action
- Kensei/Adam is an ace addition to the show
- Did I mention Sylar?
So no more admitting fault Tim, that's not how George Lucas built his Empire is it? Roll on Volume Three...
Thursday have actually become funny on the BBC in recent weeks thanks to the return of The Mighty Boosh (and aided by the disappearance of Vivienne tossing Vyle, which will probably win awards and get a second series as all big name dross does). Series Three has been every bit as bonkers and magical as previous outings. My favourite moment so far has been Howard's conversation with Vince's immunity system, or possibly Vince and Howard briefly falling in love, or possibly the return of Bob Fossil, or - never mind. It's fantastic.
If I'm going to complain it'll be to say that the drug references have been more overt than is either usual or necessary and that there may have been a few too many mentions of trendy pop bands; but who cares when the charm is still there.
Oh, and get excited because Something's Coming...